1. Jingwen Wu, Jianqiang Bao, Minkyung Kim, Shuiqiao Yuan, Chong Tang, Huili Zheng, Grant S. Mastick, Chen Xu*, Wei Yan*. Two miRNA clusters, miR-34b/c and miR-449, are essential for normal brain development, motile ciliogenesis, and spermatogenesis. PNAS 2014; 15;111 (28):E2851-2857.
2. Zhong-Ping Zhou, Xiao-Yu Xia, Qiang-Su Guo, Chen Xu*. Bactericidal / permeability- increasing protein originates in both the testis and the epididymis and localizes in mouse spermatozoa. Asian J Androl. 2014; 16(2): 309-313.
3. Liu Y, Zhu Y, Wu X, Guo Q, Li Y, Li W, Ding Z*. Increased expression of ERp57 in rat oocytes during meiotic maturation is associated with sperm-egg fusion. Mol Reprod Dev. 2014; 81(4):315-325
4. Liu Y, Zhao W, Gu G, Lu L, Feng J, Guo Q, Ding Z*. Palmitoyl-protein thioesterase 1 (PPT1): an obesity-induced rat testicular marker of reduced fertility. Mol Reprod Dev. 2014; 81(1):55-65
5. Liu Y, Chen G, Lu L, Sun H, Guo Q, Xue K, Fan Y, Ding Z*. RNASET2 in human spermatozoa and seminal plasma: a novel relevant indicator for asthenozoospermia. Andrology. 2013; 1(1):75-84.
6. Dong-Sheng Hou, Xia Zhou, Xue Zhong, Matthew L. Settles, Jessica Herring, Li Wang, Zaid Abdo, Larry J. Forney, and Chen Xu*. Microbiota of the seminal fluid from healthy and infertile men. Fertil Steril 2013;100(5):1261-1269
7. Li K, Liu Y, Xia X, Wang L, Lu M, Hu Y, Xu C. * Bactericidal/permeability -increasing protein in the reproductive system of male mice may be involved in the sperm-oocyte fusion. Reproduction. 2013; 146(2):135-44.
8. Cai H, Xia X, Wang L, Liu Y, He Z, Guo Q, Xu C. * In vitro and in vivo differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells into male germ cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013; 433(3):286-91.